Dress for Success Donation
Attendees are invited to donate new or “nearly new” women’s professional attire (suit, shoes, purses) to be collected at the event, to help disadvantaged women reenter the workforce and achieve economic independence.
Join us for a day of leadership development and professional growth at the fourth annual Women’s Leadership Forum. From leadership in an era of economic uncertainty to strategic thinking, you’ll delve into key areas that differentiate you as a leader. Invest in your future, build your skills and ensure your long-term success—register today.
Plus, the day will include a special lunchtime celebration recognizing California’s top women CPAs and their tremendous contributions to the profession.
Lunch is provided for all attendees.
• Women: The growth economy
• Professional presence: How does your personal brand impact your success?
• Strategies for recruiting, retaining and developing women leaders
• Rising as a leader in your organization
• The motivation equation: Four steps to inspire great results
• Eight trends shaping the future: Opportunities and threats for women leaders
• Dressing from the inside out
• Bringing it all together: A success story
CPAs and financial professionals interested in enhancing their leadership and communication skills. I will be speaking during a concurrent session:
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE: HOW DOES YOUR PERSONAL BRAND IMPACT YOUR SUCCESS?
- How your personal brand impacts your success personally and professionally
- How clothing and accessories impact how you are perceived
- What your body language is really communicating
- The physical and psychological impact of color
Personal brand self-assessment
Tricks and tips to create your intended brand